Iris van Wijnen’s Easy Peasy Veggie Meal
Updated: Apr 18
This is my easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy recipe, because I am not the best cook. I don't particularly love cooking either. One thing I do love though, is good food. And eating good food obviously.
This recipe is so special to me because I know I am doing something good to my body and I am eating a decent hot meal (often, an avocado, a slice of bread and some soup was about as far as I got.. Especially on tour.)
Also: cutting the veggies makes me get out of my head.
Heat the oven to about 200 degrees Celcius.
- Cut a pumpkin into small pieces.
- Cut some beetroot into small pieces.
- Put it all on an oven tray.
- Salt, pepper, whatever herb you've got left, and sprinkle some olive oil on the veggies.
- Bake until the veggies are cooked (about 15/20 minutes).
Cook some rice.
Put it all in a bowl and add some fresh feta cheese.
Bon appetit! :)